It is very important that you do not let any water, lotion, soap or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the first 10 days after your session.
Avoid the following for 14 days post microblading session:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peeling and/ or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow area without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the shower head or take a bath.
Itching and flaking may appear during the first 7-10 days after your first session.
Contact your physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/ or any green/ yellow discharge.